Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's out there! Today is your day...You Rock! Today has been a very testing day for me...not my usual Mother's Day. Usually we go to church as a family, go out to breakfast, and then head down to Denali Park for the day! Boy, I guess I really do miss Alaska! Not only are we in a new state this year, but Tim was only home for an hour today and then gone! He was at work that last 3 days and had to fly to Colorado Springs, CO for some training today! He doesn't get home until Wednesday night!

Mother's Day is always emotional for me since the relationship with my mom is pretty much non-existent. But today was even worse! We were not able to do our own family celebrations! Plus, I had some very naughty little girls on my hands today! When it was suppose to be nap time, the girls went into the kitchen, got up on the counter, emptied a few cabinets, but what they really got into was my vitamins! I had several different vitamins and supplements on my rack and they decided to open them all and mix them in a big cup! Oh, it was only about $110 down the drain!

So, what a day it has been! On the upside, it was so nice out today that this afternoon I laid out in the back yard! Hurray for SUMMER! And I just found out our wedding pictures are done! Can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment