Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Results from 10 Day Herbal Cleanse

Wow, all I have to say is that Advocare ROCKS!  People have told me that most of our cravings and such come from crud in our gut and once that is cleaned out...those bad cravings are gone.  I am one that likes to learn on my own.  I have to say before this last cleanse I was a BEAR for CHOCOLATE!  In fact, one night I made my husband run to Wal-mart and get me some hot chocolate because I already eat the large bag of Robin Eggs he bought.  I thought I was going crazy...and so did he! 

I just finished the 10 days of the cleanse on Monday and I am happy to say...the crazy lady for chocolate is GONE!  I look forward to having healthy snacks such as almonds, fruit, and hard boiled eggs!  NOT robin eggs or Cadbary eggs!  I am also happy to report that I lost a total of 4.25 inches in 10 days!  Oh and an added plus...my skin looks better!  So STOP going to the dermatologist and take care of your body with the worlds best nutritional products.  I struggled for years and I have found my answer with no negative side effects! 

If you have not done an Advocare Herbal Cleanse in the past 90 days, lets get yours ordered today!  Trust me, you will feel so much better!  I am here to help coach you and find the right products for your goals and budget! 
The Herbal Cleanse comes in Citrus or Peaches and Cream!  If you are not very regular, I highly recommend the Citrus.  Order Today!  http://www.sparkmomentum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment