Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am Writing a Song

Today, as I was cleaning up the kitchen, I noticed Trista sitting at her desk writing something.  I went over to see what she was doing and I asked her if she was working on her letters.  She replied, "No Mommy, I am writing a song."
It was so adorable because she started singing her new song only to stop and say "no that's not right, I need to change that."  She then told me that when she grows up she wants to be a singer on stage in church just like Emilee! 

Trista loves singing the songs on K-LOVE!  Her favorites right now are JJ Heller, What Love Really Means and Natalie Grant, We Are Human!  I am amazed that she knows most of the words and she is only 4!  So, parents, what music you play or tv shows you have on really do influence your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment