Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 NPC Vancouver USA Championships

Today was suppose to be my first day on the stage!  I am the only one to blame.  I was slacking in my training and majorly slacked in my diet!  Wow, I am really feeling like I am missing out and I don't want that to happen again!  Starting today there is NO MORE SLACKING!!! 

How am I going to make the changes needed?  Well, I am going to start doing something everyday to help me get closer to my goal...standing on stage!  If I make small changes every day I know that within a year there will be dramatic changes that have transformed. 

Here are a few baby steps that I am adding to my life.
1.  Spending personal time with God daily
2.  Plan my meals
3.  Sharing my dream with others to keep me accountable
4.  Making a 30 day goal...then reward myself when I reach that goal (new workout outfit)
5.  Read more books
6.  Track my meals & workouts

#1  Be consistent and persistent!  Do not get discouraged by the little set backs.  Use those opportunities as a learning process to grow into a better wife, mother, and friend!  God has given me this dream and I know without a doubt that He will give me the strength to persevere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment