Friday, December 24, 2010

Why Advocare...Why Now?

Being a stay-at-home mom of three small children, I was always run down having no energy to do daily tasks around the house, not to mention play with my children! I was tired of not having enough money to just buy the essential groceries for my family. Many times I have had to put items back at the check-out due to lack of funds.
My husband's co-worker shared the company DVD with me and I saw the lifestyle, financial freedom, and energy that the products and business gave them. I wanted to be one of those people! I got on products right away. Now I have more energy, improved focus and mood! Instead of dreading to do my daily tasks, I now find myself finishing them quickly allowing for more time to spend playing with my children.
Since 1993, Advocare has been a world-class nutrition company. Our products are formulated by an elite Scientific and Medical Advisory Board. We also have a multitude of world-class endorsers, which includes professional athletes, champion amateur athletes, and acclaimed entertainers!
By this time next year, I am going to be making $2000 per month and in the best shape of my life! Also, I am going to help make Advocare a household name. I know that this opportunity is going to be our ticket to financial freedom, and I am going to help a lot of other people reach that same freedom in the process. This opportunity is going to get us debt-free and give us the lifestyle we have only dreamed about!
What would you do with more energy and extra cash each month? I want to help get you started living the lifestyle that you have always dreamed about too!

Toni Stoothoff

tonistoothoff@hotmail.com
(509) 834-3443

Shop Now or Become a Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment