Friday, January 7, 2011

Motivation from a 4 1/2 year old!

I have twin daughters that are 4 1/2 as well as a 2 1/2 year old son. My daughters love to workout with me and they are always making sure we are eating healthy foods! I love it! They know that I am training for a figure competition. I have showed them what it means and what I have to do. They are so excited and want to do the competition too!


Today Trista came and told me I need to win the competition. I said, ok but why? She responded, "so you can get a big trophy. Here mommy have this (a sticker of a trophy) so you don't forget what you are going to get!" I love it!

She said I need to make sure to eat healthy and do my workouts and then I will win! I am going to bust my butt so I can bring home a big trophy for my daughter!

I want to be the role model she looks up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment