Friday, January 14, 2011

Butt & Gutt Be Gone!

Wow, I can't believe how much my body is already transforming! I am taking world-class nutrition products that are forcing my body to burn fat and keep the muscle! I don't want all my hard work to just be burned up for fuel! LOL If you have not tried the "Gutt & Butt Be Gone" or Catalyst you have to try it! It is amazing! I can get you hooked up if interested!  Shop Now!


I have been focusing on eating my small meals every 2-3 hours. I am feeling great! I will have to say that I need to invest in some more rubbermaid containers! I am currently going to the gym 4 days a week and try to get my cardio in at home on the other 3 days. With 3 kids 4 and under somedays it is a challenge. But hey if it were easy everyone would have a smokin hot bod, right? I have decided this is what I am going to do and I am so happy that I have to support of my husband.

I need to work hard and eat smart...the contest is going to be here before I know it! I am going to give it 110%...so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment