Monday, April 26, 2010

Got My Workout in Tonight!

It has been a long day...did some gardening at my mother-in-law's, struggled with the kids to behave all day long, stayed for dinner, and came home to heaps on laundry on the loveseat (thanks to my wonderful husband for doing the laundry). I knew I really needed a workout since I had eaten a few "goodies" over at Mom's, but also knew I needed to get the laundry folded. So, I decided I could do both! With the kids in bed, I pulled out my 30 Day Shred DVD with Jillian Michaels and did a hard-core 25 minute workout! It felt great! Plus, I folded the laundry when I was finished! I feel so accomplished tonight...that's what this is all about, small changes that will reap huge benefits to you!

I encourage you to check out the 30 Day Shred DVD! Let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment