Friday, September 17, 2010

Can't do this anymore!

I just couldn’t handle the Master Cleanse any longer.  This morning I was so weak that I couldn’t even pick up my 2 year old.  I am thinking that is not such a good thing!  I had some eggs whites from breakfast and a protein shake for lunch…and boy do I already feel 110% better!  I do not recommend doing the master cleanse…or any fast without food.  I know there are people out there who can do it, but I couldn’t function.  I was extremely tired, crabby, sore, and looked terrible!  And I only did it for 2 days!
So now back to training!  I think I will take today off of training to let my body absorb the food and calories!  But starting tomorrow I am back at it!  Eating clean and working out hard!
As for the yeast overgrowth in my body…well I go back to see the doc in a few weeks so I guess I will have to see what we can do.  For now I am taking my probiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment