Friday, September 10, 2010

Great Leg Day Yesterday!


Wow it has been a long time since I have felt a burn and next day soreness like this…and I LOVE IT!  The best part is that I am working out at home and still am getting in a great workout! I know some people need the motivation of the gym to get going, but for me I can’t see spending money on a gym membership when I wouldn’t be able to make it every day.  My husband is a firefighter and is gone for 3 days in a row and we have 3 small kids at home.  The gym here doesn’t have childcare. I have decided that for now I will be doing my workouts at home.
I did some awesome squats and lunges yesterday and man am I feeling it today!  My butt hurts so much when I even sit down!  The pain is what keeps me going!  Yes, I realize that may sound crazy to those who don’t lift, but to the fellow lifter you know what I mean!  I know it is working when I can feel my body changing!


No comments:

Post a Comment