Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My New Adventure!

It is time to embark on a new adventure!  It has been a dream of mine to compete in a Figure Competition for some time and I have decided that now is the time to do it!  A year ago, I lost 45 pounds and I feel great, but I want to do more!  There are not many women that can say they have stood on stage in a competition in a little bikini!  I want to be among the rare few!  I have a very loving and supportive husband!  Thanks babe...love ya!  I have started my dieting and working out!  I have my eye on a competition in July of next summer but also looking at one in April next spring.  Who knows...maybe I will do both!



I am excited to see my body transform into something amazing!  After all this is the temple of God and I need to do my best to take care of it!  We only have one life to live, so we must make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment